Frontline that contribute to health of mankind
DACF™ - Medicine
Cellogin has the technology of extracting and isolating high-purity antler-derived cells with differentiating ability from the domestic deer and cultivating massive production. Cellogin is engaged in the development of therapeutic agents for autoimmune diseases, anticancer, hair growth, and rare/refractory disease based immunomodulation efficacy of deer antler cell culture fluid (DACF-IM™, DACF-ATC™).
DACF™ - Therapeutics in the Medicine category
- D-pol, polypeptide components in the deer antler-derived cells and its culture fluid represent immunoregulatory actions, such as immunosuppression effectiveness for rheumatoid arthritis and atopic dermatitis.
- D-Prot, a proteoglycan components contained in antler-derived cells and its culture fulid represent prolonging of survival time as an anticancer adjuvant, through the immune enhancement and tumor growth inhibition.
- #PromoteGrowth #GrowthFactor
- #HairGrowth #HairLossSuppresion #Reproduction
- #AntiAging #AntiOxidant #FatigueRecovery
- #LiverImprovement #SexualEnhancement #SkinElasticity